I took them to a really good eatery (Paradise Cafe) and then we headed to Temple Square. We had some time to kill so we walked down to the German Delicatessen and bought some treats. I usually only get there at Christmastime so it was fun to be there in the spring.
We looked around the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and saw the movie. It was REALLY GOOD! I enjoyed it a lot and it was a really good experience.
After the movie, we went to the top of the Church Office Building and looked out over the valley. WOW!
I only wish we had had more time to walk around and see more stuff at Temple Square. Although I've grown up in Utah, I haven't really done a lot of tourist stuff at Temple Square. Michelle 1 and I decided we'd definately need go back.
I had a blast though and it was good to spend some time with the Michelle's before the opera gets in full swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment