Friday night and Saturday was a MAM outing with the Michelle's. We spent the night in the costume shop at my summer work place. It was so much fun. Saturday we even took time to make a huge breakfast that tasted delicious. We had a rockin' good time with our adventures!
Sunday I returned to the land of Ward Conferences. We wrapped up numbers 4 and 5. We've got 4 more to go before the Stake Presidency gets released in February. It's made for some really long Sundays (6 hours of church) but it'll be nice have them over with so early in the year.
This week I've kind of just been chilaxin as my nephew Landon would say. It's been nice to have some time off even though I know I can't make it last too much longer.
In other news, last week I made the decision that I am going to go to Peru with Bergs. She served her mission in Lima and had been planning on going back this year. She kept trying to talk me into it and I just kept saying no until last Friday I decided that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I should go for it. I'm really excited about it. We're going to have a blast!
Just a few pictures:
My second hour kids decided to write goodbye messages to me on the board:
Some students even brought me treats!
I got lemon bars and a card from two girls, the sweetest card and a candy bar from another girl, an old bottle of orange juice some kids found in a locker that I threw in the trash after this picture, a cookie from the teacher next door, and a gift card to the OG from the teacher I subbed for. Pretty sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment