Happy March Everybody!!!
To me, March marks the beginning of Spring. I don't care if there is still snow on the ground, if the temperature is the same as it was in February, or if the actual beginning of Spring doesn't come until nearly the end of the month. Come March 1st, my mindset changes and I start viewing the world through the fresh lense of a new season. Don't get me wrong, I love snow and winter and cold, etc but by the end of February I'm ready for Spring and everything that comes with it. I guess that's why I can never definitively say which season is my favorite. I think every season has its ups and downs and I feel very blessed to live in an area where I can experience them all! So welcome spring...please bring me a bit warmer weather, the end of inversions, mesmorizing rain showers, and beautiful flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment