Tomorrow marks two weeks since I returned home from Peru and life has been crazy every since. I went back to school where I found a huge stack of papers to grade. It took me about a week to get through them all. Now there are 3 weeks left of school, with the last one being so full of activities that it's pretty much a waste.
I had a Stake Relief Society meeting last week that took some preparation. It was really good though and I'm glad it got moved so that I was here for it.
I also started at the opera this week. (I go there after school). We're working to get everything ready for the folks who'll be here next week. It's hard to believe that it's already time for the opera again.
All in all, things are going pretty well. I'm busy but it's all good and I enjoy it.
I'm currently figuring out what things I need to do to go back to school, which is a decision I've recently made so we'll see how things go!!!
mustard...hee hee
ReplyDelete