07 December 2010

Where's Rolando?

Here I am in second hour, ready to teach, but I haven't got a student. Yesterday Rolando mentioned he wouldn't be here but I thought he was joking. He likes to joke about such things but I guess he wasn't this time. Hmmm....
In other news...
I started subbing for Amy yesterday. She's in India for a month, which means good money for me! We're talking about maps this week then we'll head into culture and Latin America next week. I'm excited to be able to show off my pictures of Peru to the kiddos. I've never taught a Latin America unit so it'll be a good addition to my arsenal.
The apartment is getting close to being all set up. I'm looking forward to that. My dad and brother moved the couch in yesterday (thanks guys!) so now I can put the slip cover on it. We still need to get the Christmas tree in. I'm thinking that'll happen this Friday but we'll see.
My night job is going well. I enjoy being there but hate working at night.  One day I'll work "normal" hours right???
My ward is good too. We did a caroling activity for FHE last night and it turned out pretty well. I was pleased. Now I've got to come up with something to do for January. What to do, what to do....
And that's pretty much it. Life is busy but that's how things tend to go. I'm really looking forward to Christmas vacation and everything that comes with it. I just have to survive the next two weeks and it'll be here. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment