23 February 2011
Still Alive
It's been a busy month so far. I accompanied my mom to LA two weeks ago where we bought 12 packages worth of fabrics, trims, and other stuff for the opera. I also picked up some more scarves, skirts, and jewelry. We had a great time and managed to tire ourselves out in the process. ;) The day after we returned, I spoke in Sacrament Meeting. Valentine's Day came and went, along with the winter session of night school. I'm now in-between sessions, which means a break from that job, but I've picked up more time at the opera getting things ready for the upcoming season. We got a new student from Iran at school last week and we're working to get her situated. She's at a different place than Rolando and Jr. so it's been a juggling act trying to balance three students distinct needs and two teachers. It was a welcome break to have a day off this past Monday but the time went way too quickly. Life continues to go on and on.....andI'm still alive and kicking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment